News from our Accredited service providers


Tips for swedish and japonese social security registration, 2023/07/11


One of Sweden's special features is that citizens can choose their surname! Furthermore, the birth certificate (and marriage certificate) required for registration with the CPAM do not exist in Sweden. The employee must therefore go to the Swedish embassy in Paris, which will issue a legal document explaining the situation. Only this document will be accepted for registration.


 The same applies in Japan: there is no such thing as a birth certificate. In the same way, the employee must go to the Japanese embassy in France to request an equivalence document showing the person's affiliation. Only this document will be accepted by the social security authorities.